CommBiz Merchant Insights* is designed for Commonwealth Bank merchants desiring a better understanding of credit card and EFTPOS card sales through their merchant terminals. Merchant Insights display where and when the sales are occurring across your business.
Merchant Insights will help you:
- Pinpoint sales trends by sales turnover, sales volumes, average ticket size and average daily volumes.
- Understand sales patterns by state.
- Highlight sales patterns across different time periods including time of day and day of week.
- Identify best and worst trading days (including weekends).
- Identify your top performing markets by state and postcode.
Merchant Insights Features:
- Information displayed in easy to understand graphs.
- Customisable reports.
- Simple exporting of data.
- Available to CommBiz customers with ‘Admin’ permissions. Other users can request Insights permissions from their Administrator.
- Reporting is available only on Commonwealth Bank settlement accounts linked to CommBiz.
View our online user guide (PDF 2.8mb) to find out how to access Merchant Insights.
View our help guide (PDF 173kb) to find out how you can effectively use the Merchant Insights information.
- Important information
*Merchant Insights is not a comprehensive statement of your financial dealings with us. It is derived only from accounts linked to your CommBiz profile and exclude certain transaction types. It may contain errors and omissions and should not be relied on for cash reconciliation purposes or as the basis for any financial decisions. Please seek appropriate advice from qualified professionals regarding the use of this information.